Unnamed Rd,, Castaway Cay, The Bahamas
Facilities and Services
Number of Destinations
Quality of Accommodation
Quality of Food

My wife and kids went on a Disney Cruise as part of our first vacation with our young kids. From the one we felt like our family was part of a third country flea market.

Every single person tried to update us on all servuc s imaginable.it hit worse when my son stepied ona shell inside the boat. We went to the Shiite emergency room and the nurse gave my wife a disgusted look for treating this as an emergency. She then perceded to charge us 350 dollars for putting a band aid and covering his foot with a bandage??? We asked for a recommendation of where to purchase a watch from Sal the boats shopping guide , what I didn’t realize is Disney collects 7 percent commission from diamond exchange.

Instead of taking advantage of Caribbean wholesale pricing , merchants told me he has to give my discount to Disney because I brought in the vip cards received at the boat. Everything on the boat comes with automatic 15 percent gratuity in the bill regardless of the purchase. Disney also charges me 300 if mandatory gratuity to have my room cleaned and dinners served which I never eat because food on the shop was awful. I later found out they pass the cost of their staff and overhead to their guests by only paying roughly 10 percent of their salary and making guests pay set amount of mandatory gratuity to offset their costs and ultametly increase profit margins.

Coffee on ship was bad, of course I had the option of purchasing coffee at three dollars for a Small cup? They charge you for popcorn and waster? The only time I had a good dinner at the boat was when I skipped dinner ( last three nights) and decided to pay for a good meal at one of their restaurants. This cost me 600 for the three nights?

I paid 6500 for the cruise and over 4000 on board as everything was an up charge and I was scammed into buying items I never wanted or needed? This was a horrible cruise,royal carribeam is at least half the price and much more professional.

Management is borderline rude and their employers are roughly to update guests on useless products. I still can’t believe guests pay 90 percent if their service staff wages with mandatory gratuity that’s beyond the price of the boat???

Product or Service Mentioned: Disney Cruise Line Cruise.

I didn't like: Service, Food quality, Upsold on everything, Room smelled like sewer, Size of room.

Comments